Date added 28/01/2021
The Rigging Operative is responsible for undertaking PCN rigging works as directed by the rigging manager and / or rigging Team Leader.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out rigging works to the agreed specification in a safe manner in line with the programme of works.
- Reporting of any Accidents, Incidents, ill health and dangerous occurrences to senior management.
- Keeping the WHP Rigging Manager / Team Leader fully informed of progress on site, reporting and escalation of any issues.
- Developing relationships with appropriate client representatives including but not limited to, Regional Health and Safety Managers, Quality audit teams Construction Managers and Supervisors..
- Obtain and utilise expertise in client technical requirements, specs, systems and working practices.
- Carrying Appropriate Certification of Training and equipment at all times
- Inspection of any plant on site.
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety and QMS Policies.
- Any other duties that the company may reasonably determine from time to time
- A working knowledge and adherence to WHP’s HSE Management system at all times, with regards to your role/department or project
What we're looking for:
- Qualifications Significant Experience in Telecommunications Construction (E) Comprehensive Understanding of WHP Health & Safety Policy (E) Ability to work effectively within a team (E) Qualified in a construction related discipline (D) Training (E)
- Comprehensive Understanding of WHP Health & Safety Policy (E)
- Ability to work effectively within a team (E)
- Qualified in a construction related discipline (D)
- Training (E)