Date added 10/12/2020
The Project Manager is responsible for co-ordination and completion of projects and will perform a variety of tasks including setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring and summarising progress of the projects.
- Managing the resource available on the project and prioritising workload.
- Co-ordinating and utilising field resources efficiently.
- Managing and co-ordinating third party contractors.
- Planning the project to deliver within the constraints of time, cost and quality.
- Anticipate and capture deviations from plan or schedule early and keep all affected parties informed, propose & implement solutions
- Obtain in a safe manner field data to facilitate the design and drafting process.
- Develop relationships with client contacts.
- Obtain and utilise expertise in client technical specifications and systems to facilitate the successful delivery of the project.
- Preparation and consideration of reports for review by the Rigging Manager & directors.
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety and QMS Policies.
- Any other duties that the company may reasonably determine from time to time.
What we're looking for:
- Qualified in project management or a related discipline (D)
- Team management skills (E)
- Ability to communicate at all levels (E)
- Commercial awareness (E)
- Strong track record in customer facing role (E)
- Ability to co-ordinate Design and Construction activities (E)