Project Engineer (rigging)
Date added 10/12/2020
The Project Engineer is responsible for co-ordination of the internal installation teams and will perform a variety of tasks including assigning resource, engineering sites and dealing with the on site issues as well as reporting back to the Rigging Manager.
- Receive and check the initial build instruction and raise any concerns prior to assigning resource to the job.
- Where applicable organise a site survey to obtain the relevant information.
- Co-ordinating and utilising resources & liaising with the project team.
- Order kit.
- Produce site RAMs.
- Manage and co-ordinate third party contractors.
- Develop relationships with client contacts.
- Obtain and utilise expertise in client technical specifications and systems to facilitate the successful delivery of sites.
- Preparation and consideration of reports for review by the management team.
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety and QMS Policies.
- Ensuring compliance with CDM.
- Planning the project to deliver within the constraints of time, cost and quality.
- A working knowledge and adherence to WHP’s HSE Management system at all times, with regards to your role/department or project
- Any other duties that the company may reasonably determine from time to time
What we're looking for:
- Qualified in project management or a related discipline (D)
- Team management skills (E)
- Ability to communicate at all levels (E)
- Commercial awareness (E)
- Strong track record in customer facing role (E)
- Ability to co-ordinate Design and Construction activities (E)