Date added 07/01/2021
To provide operational, administrative and managerial support to a project team, including liaising with clients and project finance, undertaking or assisting with project management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Updating project information on client and internal tracker.
- Ensuring Relevant Purchase Order cover is in place from clients.
- Engagement with client representatives regarding delivery, quality, and purchase orders etc.
- Co-Ordination of programme and associated internal and external resources.
- Liaising with the finance department with regard to project costs, Job numbers etc.
- Preparation and control of H&S E & QA documentation for operational staff.
- Management of external contractors and monitoring quality.
- Administrative duties including, but not limited to, answering phones in professional manner, procurement of stationary, updating client trackers, filing and general office duties.
- Any other duties that the company may reasonably determine from time to time
What we're looking for:
- English Qualifications (E)
- Administrative Experience (E)
- Excellent Communication Skills (E)
- Commercial Awareness (D)
- Organisational Skills (E)