Date added 07/01/2021
The Delivery Manager is responsible for co-ordination and completion of sites and will perform a variety of tasks including setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring and summarising progress of the projects and key members within the team to ensure the effective and safe delivery of the Project to the required Time / Cost / Quality requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Senior Project Manager with managing the resource available on the project and prioritising workload.
- Co-ordinating and utilising resources from the design construction and rigging functions & liaising with design and/or acquisition team effectively.
- Managing and co-ordinating third party contractors.
- Assisting the Senior Project Manager in planning the project to deliver within the constraints of time, cost and quality.
- Anticipate and capture deviations from plan or schedule early and keep all affected parties informed, propose & implement solutions
- Develop relationships with client contacts.
- Obtain and utilise expertise in client technical specifications and systems to facilitate the successful delivery of the project.
- Preparation and consideration of reports for review by the directors.
- Communicate the Plan to the Client in an effective manner and ensure all meetings/calls are properly minuted with clear actions against all
- Identification of necessary resources to complete sites in as efficient manner as possible
- Flag any commercial issues to Senior PM/QS to maximise both revenue and margin for WHP
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety and QMS Policies.
- Any other duties that the company may reasonably determine from time to time
- A working knowledge and adherence to WHP’s HSE Management system at all times, with regards to your role/department or project
What we're looking for:
- Qualified in Project Management or a related discipline (D)
- Team management skills (E)
- Ability to communicate at all levels (E)
- Commercial Awareness (E)
- Strong track record in customer facing role (E)
- Ability to co-ordinate Design and Construction activities (E)