Notice to Quit, Replacement Site, Network Consolidation, Lease Regear & Exit Strategy & Tripartheid Site Build with Transmission.
Client had a looming crisis with a notice to quit in a key business area. The issues they faced were;
- Maintain coverage
- Secure replacement site
- Negotiate exit strategy
WHP were instructed to secure replacement coverage for a telecommunications site at Blackpool & Fylde College; a 40m high rooftop site located in a very prominent position in Bispham, just north of Blackpool. The Landlord was serving notice to quit and had started an extensive programme of redevelopment at the site.
We engaged with the Landlord to understand the extent and programme of the proposed works and suggested that with careful planning, it might be possible to retain the numerous Mobile Network Operators on the rooftop whilst the redevelopment took place, saving the College considerable time and money and retaining the income derived from the telecoms apparatus.
The proposed solution not only allowed the client to consolidate the site with no loss of coverage, but also provided a coverage solution for the other Mobile Network Operators on site whilst meeting the requirements of the Landlord.
We work expertly on;
- Relocation on site with no loss of coverage for Mobile Network Operators
- Exit strategy agreed to include replacement coverage solution for co-located Mobile Network Operators, disposing of existing infrastructure at nil cost to client
- Successful deployment of replacement site with no impact on Landlords redevelopment programme
- NTQ averted
- Successful implementation of a solution taking into account the needs of all parties including co-located Mobile Network Operators
- New terms agreed to include network consolidation rights and lease regearing with 40% saving on annual rent
- Acquisition, design, build, rigging, installation and commissioning of the first tripartheid network consolidation site
- 12 dish links moved without loss of transmission