Our Employees build our Success.
At WHP you can find the right path for your career. We pride ourselves on providing all our employees with the tools to utilise and grow their industry knowledge and expertise.
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT
In addition to modern places of work, we adapt one of the most comprehensive, professional employment packages in the telecoms industry.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bupa private health care
- Bupa cash plan
- 25 days holiday, additional holidays for length of service
- Bonus Scheme – in line with our company objectives, we want to encourage and reward success for the whole team and for the individuals whose actions and behaviours are key to that performance
- Death in Service
Working at whp
You will be working on the most exciting telecoms projects in the UK – for the fast moving operators and asset providers. As part of a multi-disciplinary team under expert leadership you will be valued, contribute extensively, work hard and enjoy the culture we encourage.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our staff and we collectively desire to be the best enterprise in telecoms. You will develop and go further with us and will make a difference to the ground-breaking schemes we deliver. Our employees are treated as individuals and everyone is supported, involved and empowered from day one.
We have history that exceeds 30 years and we have created a distinctive culture built on service, commitment, individuals and collective success. Key elements of our culture are:
- One Team – Both with our customers and colleagues, share goals and work together for success.
- Enjoyment – Celebrate successes, congratulate, encourage.
- Accountability – Do what you say you will.
- Make things happen – Learn from your experiences and apply them.
Calibre of staff
If you are the best and want to continue your development, we want to hear from you. We have continuous evolving needs and are always ‘building for our future growth’, so this means we are open to you submitting your CV.
We are in the market for top talent who can deliver on all expectations, and who can deliver within the team environment. The disciplines we are always pleased to hear from are listed below, however, this is not an exhaustive list:
- Telecoms site acquisition personnel.
- Programme and project management.
- Rigging and DICI engineers.
- Commission engineers.
- Project cost managers and co-ordinators.